Understand customer needs, according to process requirements, complete electrical wiring diagrams and other related documents;
2. Proficient in program writing; Have the ability to think independently and solve problems, and be good at analyzing problems;
3. Able to independently and skillfully complete on-site process debugging to meet the requirements of equipment control functions;
4. Be able to establish good relationships with customers; Strong communication skills.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical automation, electrical engineering, electronic technology application and other related majors;
2. Have certain PLC programming experience, familiar with Delta, Mitsubishi and other PLC programming systems, have the ability to independently complete the entire control system, and can independently complete PLC programming and on-site debugging work;
3. Familiar with the on-site application of automation-related products, and be able to independently complete project configuration design and debugging tasks;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, able to bear hardships and stand hard work, active work, strong practical ability;
5. Work orientation: Xiamen, Ningbo, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Wenzhou, Suzhou and other places.
Salary and benefits:
1. Social insurance (pension, medical care, work injury, unemployment, maternity), commercial accident insurance;
2. Enjoy national statutory holidays;
3. Happy opening, Goddess Day, employee birthday gift, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival (gift money and cake), Mid-Autumn Festival parents' condolence gifts;
4. Year-end tail teeth (lottery), year-end bonus, irregular company team building/dinner;
5. More than one year of employment to enjoy annual regular physical examination and housing provident fund;
6. Irregular salary adjustment every year.